Thursday 8 March 2012

Awkward!

A weird thing happened to me the other day. One of those things that I should have guessed would happen since I work so close to where I grew up.

I bumped into an ex boyfriend in town who said "Oh, you were the doctor who looked after my housemate when he had his surgery last week."

I had been so busy blustering about that even when I'd spoken to the guy I just hadn't placed him as someone I know through a friend. It also left me with one of those awkward confidentiality moments. I spent the week afterwards thinking to myself "Must not accidentally mention perianal abscesses..."

Feeling a bit relieved now. Just saw it posted all over Facebook that everyone knows that's what happened. The only thing I now have to feel awkward about in the pub is having seen his bum.

At least I didn't give him a PR like someone else I know.

I'll definitely be avoiding going to their house for a while.

Dr Sunshine xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment