Monday 7 November 2011

Time Flies

I realised today that this time next month I'm going to be a surgical F1... ARGH!! Scary stuff. The scariest thing is that it means I have done 3 months of f1, which is a 1/4 of the year.

Do I think I know more than 3 months ago? Definitely. Do I think I have a lot left to learn? Infinitely more.

I'm quite scared that I'll die of exhaustion as a surgical f1, especially since I'm moving from an unbanded to a banded job. This does mean that I'm getting a pre-Christmas pay rise though. Woo!!

I think now that I've settled into working life I need to get myself a hobby, but I don't really know what. Apparently napping is not a hobby. I've really started to get back into cooking in the last 2 weeks, now that I have my appetite back. If only I could enjoy cleaning, ironing and exercise as much.

I also need to make the most of my annual leave. Someone I work with has just got back from a week in the Carribean. Lovely! I think that as I'm working so hard, I too should probably make the most of my holidays and not just sit in bed and vegitate. Hoping to perhaps go to Morroco in January. Can't wait!

Dr Sunshine xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment