Friday 22 July 2011

101 things in 1001 days

For those of you who haven't noticed the tab at the top of the page, go and have a look...

I tried this when I was writing my last blog and I failed spectacularly. I decided the secret to being able to complete my list of things is to have things which are definitely achievable. It took ages to make the list. "Why do it?" some of you are probably asking. Well 2 reasons; 1. I like making lists, 2. I have an awful habit of saying I want to do stuff and never actually doing it. This might make me try out more stuff.

I think in the last 3 weeks since I made the list I've done pretty well... I've managed to complete 9 things on the list. Hopefully this weekend should see me do another 1 or 2. Getting a headstart before I'm insanely busy with work is probably a good idea.

I've also been doing some research into how I can manage some of the more random bits on the list, for example, stroking a llama. In my mind I had visions of stealthily breaking into a llama farm in the dead of night to give one a cuddle. No need. There is a place just a couple of hours drive away that you can take the llamas for a walk (via a pub!!) and stroke them as much as you want. Awesome!

Hopefully once I get my first pay packet I'll be able to tackle more of the list. Fruit picking, going to the zoo and trying out rock climbing are all really high on my list. Until then I might get the gang together for a starry picnic and pinch someone's Harry Potter DVD collection.

Dr Sunshine xXx

1 comment:

  1. If you need a rock climbing partner, just let me know!

    x

    ReplyDelete